McMurdo Ltd has a complete customer services operation that handles the repair and servicing of our full range of Kannad Marine products. From scheduled battery changes to the service and repair of all Kannad Marine beacons our team is here to help.
Our in-house service department operates in support of our worldwide service agents who are fully trained and certified to service and repair Kannad Marine equipment.
For UK service contact McMurdo Ltd using the details at the bottom of the page, or to find your nearest service centre see our "Find a Service Centre" page.
Product Support UK
For spare parts, battery replacements or other general product support information please contact McMurdo Ltd Customer Service as below:
Tel: +44 (0)23 9262 3808
Fax: +44 (0)23 9262 3998
Post: Customer Service
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth PO3 5PB
Registered in England No. 06952856
VAT NO GB 980 2079 17
How to return equipment to McMurdo Limited
1. It does not matter why you want to return the equipment, you MUST first obtain a Customer Return Number (CRN). CRNs are in the format CC00XXXX.
Contact McMurdo Ltd using Email (preferred), Fax or Telephone. (Detail above.)
Explain why you want to return the equipment, give your contact details and you will be given a CRN which will identify you, your equipment and the cause of return.
2. Attach a label securely to the equipment. On the label mark clearly your name and address, your preferred contact details (email, fax, telephone) and the CRN.
3. Enclose with the equipment a letter confirming the reason for returning; give as much information as possible about the problem, as this will help us to improve the service to you.
4. Some types of equipment, particularly EPIRBs and PLBs, are designed to generate alarm signals. Make sure this cannot happen. For PLBs, remove the battery and enclose it with the PLB. For EPIRBs, remove the antenna and enclose it with the EPIRB OR WRAP THE ENTIRE EPIRB in metal foil.
5. Package the equipment securely. The best method is to use the box in which the product was supplied. Otherwise, make sure the equipment cannot be damaged.
6. Address the package to the address at the top of the page.
7. Mark the CRN clearly on the outside of the package, close to the address.